Dear Ms. Perlman:
Thank you for your interest in The Cheesecake Factory. On our new SkinnyLicious menu we have our Fresh Vegetable Platter which is vegan. Also, many of our dishes can be modified to be made without animal products. Here are some suggestions:
· Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta with no cheese
· Thai Lettuce Wraps with no chicken
· Veggie Burger – no bun (there is dairy in the bun), cheese or sauces
· Portabella Burger on a Bun – no bun (there is dairy in the bun)
· All salads can be modified to be made without meat, cheese etc and you can get oil & vinegar on the side
· The following dressings do not contain eggs: Chinese, Cilantro, Citrus Vinaigrette, Honey-Mustard, Japanese Vinaigrette, Lime Vinaigrette, Peanut Vinaigrette, Shallot Vinaigrette, Asian Vinaigrette, Sheila’s Vinaigrette.
· Some of our pastas contain an egg base, including Linguine, Fettucini and Wide. Our Spaghetti, Farfalle, Rigatoni, Capellini, Penne and Angel Hair do not contain an egg base.
· All our bread items contain eggs except the complimentary wheat baguette that we serve at the beginning of your meal.
Please be sure to ask your server or a manager to tour guide you to menu items that meet your dietary needs. All of our servers and managers are very knowledgeable about our menu items. We hope to serve you soon!
Guest Services Coordinator